Youth Athletics Programs
- Spring Volleyball: Grades 3-12
- Little Spikers Volleyball: Grades 1-2
- Flag Football: Grades 1-4
- 7-on-7 Football: Grades 3-8
- Soccer: Grades 1-6
- T-Ball: Ages 5-6
- Coach Pitch: Ages 6-7
- Spring Dance Class: Grades 3-8
Providing a platform for great futures through health and life skills development including athletics leagues for football, volleyball and basketball.
Boys & Girls Club of Salem, Marion and Polk Counties athletics programs provide boys and girls of all ages, regardless of their athletic ability, the opportunity to learn new skills and develop self esteem, teamwork and leadership skills.
Sports programs emphasize fun and full participation for every youth. Coaches and spectators are encouraged to demonstrate good sportsmanship and positive support for all players and officials.
Click the Register Now Arrow for complete details and opportunities.
Current League’s Offered
- Flag Football (fall & spring)
- 7 on 7 Football (fall)
- Volleyball (fall & spring)
- Basketball (winter)
- Soccer (fall)
- Various Camps & Clinics (see register now link for available opportunities)